Monday, June 8, 2009

Today ... 6/8/09

I stole this little "survey" from my friend Frances. As she doesn't read this blog, I doubt she will ever know or care.

outside my window: cloudy and wet ...

i am thinking: that i'd rather not have to plan alternative activities for FHE "in case of rain" ... since it seems to only rain on Mondays around here.

i am thankful for: my family, my friends, and a job I love most of the time.

from the kitchen: nada ... the McDonalds kitchen made me a bacon & cheese bagel this morning.

i am wearing: black pants, pink "pretty top" (according to mia), and black sandals. I love sandal season!

i am reading: Emma, but am having a hard time finishing it.

i am hoping: I finish work early this week and don't have to stay in Denver until Saturday night.

i am creating: a mental list of things to pack.

i am hearing: Tina's blog playlist. I listen to it almost every day.

around the house: no laundry ... finished that yesterday.

one of my favorite things: $1 diet cokes at McDonalds.

a few plans for the rest of the week: FHE (blah), Food Bank, Denver.

1 comment:

  1. are they doing the 99 cent XL drinks there???? if so, i am jealous!

    ReplyDelete