Indicators of a Bad Day:
1. email conversation (for work!) between 11:45pm-12:15am last night
2. 8:15am email discussing a potentially offended client
3. big blob of cream cheese. on my lap.
4. confirming a friday night stay in denver ... creating a work day on saturday
Indicators of a Good Day:
1. $2 bagel & drink at Einstein (thanks to a reusable coupon from Mia!)
2. volunteering at the food bank tonight ... I love sorting frozen meat!
3. free lunch from my accounting friends, just for picking up theirs
4. an upcoming trip to tulsa, where i'll see Kim for the first time in years
If one good = one bad, i guess that just makes this a day. luckily for me, the good very often shows up when you least expect it, overshadowing the bad.
"While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us." Ben Franklin
I Do Now
1 week ago

I am so bummed that I don't live in Bentonville anymore, it's just 2 hrs from Tulsa and I would totally drive over to see you guys!! UGH! Have fun on your trips. :)
ReplyDeletei love your job!!! there are probably parts that suck for you (offended clients, late nights, etc.), but hello! it makes it so i can see you again. What's it been? Over 2 years? I have yet to find another person with whom I'd like to open a pancake house. That's saying something. Can't wait to see you, friend.
ReplyDelete