Monday, June 28, 2010

country music brings out the best ...

we bought tickets to the tim mcgraw/lady antebellum concert for a couple months and i could not wait to go. the last time we saw tim mcgraw was fantastic (though we were in the 4th row and what concert wouldn't be fantastic from there?). but this time we bought lawn tickets. the music was awesome. the trashy people around us, not so much. oh well. it was good times. enjoy some photos.

{i wouldn't have thought it'd be too hard to get a good picture of 5 people, but i've been proven wrong. jamison, sharla, mia, terri, and joe}

{apparently terri didn't think i was serious when i told them i wanted a nice picture. good job to the rest of you, though}

{you might not be able to see this very well ... but the lawn was full! lots and lots of country-lovin drunkards}

{as if mother nature knew that we were at a country concert ... a cloud shaped like a guitar. do ya see it?}

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE you for posting that guitar cloud picture!!! I just posted a cloud picture on my blog that looked like an evil gerber baby. We are bosom friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a great concert to go to...totally jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous!! They are gonna be in SLC the end of July but I don't think I am gonna make it....so sad!! Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete