{the kids at the beach party}
for three years we've been talking about throwing a beach party ... real invitations in the mail, rent a pavilion on lake michigan, food, decorations, etc. so we did it. last saturday was perfect weather ... 83 degrees and sunny! good friends, good food, and a good party!
when i got home though, i realized i should have taken pictures of other people who were there, not just my nieces & nephews. oh well ... if everyone was as cute as these kids, maybe i would have.

Looks like fun! Wish we could have been there! I absolutely love the the close up of Julez. You just want to kiss his little sad face!
ReplyDeleteWe do indeed have beautiful children in our family. Wish they all were closer.
ReplyDeleteok, who has a Harper?? I tried like crazy to name Grace that but Ryan would never go. I thought I was so original and now I'm hearing it pop up everywhere!! :) Looks like you had a very fun time!!
ReplyDeletereally cute kids! and JuleBoy is a faker-faker biscuit maker... :) i give in to that sad face all the time! :)
ReplyDelete