I feel like I should be blogging more often ... but then I feel like my life's too boring to blog about. And today I decided I don't care. So what if people think I'm boring? So here ... 10 things you may or may not know about me:
1. I'm a nerd and I'm OK with it. I like crossword puzzles, gadgets, useless knowledge, puzzles, numbers ... you name the nerdy thing, i probably like it.
2. I'm a TV junkie if I allow myself to be. Among my favorites: Law & Order, Ace of Cakes, Wizards of Waverly Place, Chelsea Lately, Friends (I'll always watch a rerun!)
3. I judge restaurants as much for their bathrooms as for their food. I heard one time that bathrooms will always tell if a company cares about their customers. The restaurant i go to regularly with the best bathrooms? probably Cheesecake Factory
4. I really enjoy making new things ... particularly crafts and recipes. And I take great pride in something when it turns out well.
5. My favorite summer food is BLT sandwiches with white bread and tomatoes fresh from the garden.
6. I am totally a night person. It's not that I'm grumpy in the morning or anything, just that I prefer night.
7. I try to not let people know how easily I become annoyed. I know it's not a becoming trait, but if I can't get rid of it, it's better if I hide it, right?
8. Sometimes I think I should stop drinking soda. And then I decide that I need a really good reason to stop. So far I haven't found one, so Diet Coke continues to be my drink of choice.
9. I like reading the book before I see the movie. Maybe it's because i don't like surprises, but I think it's just because I like to compare the two afterward.
10. I wish I could write well. And I hope that "practice makes perfect" applies to writing. I have so many ideas that I want to make into books ...
Jane 23
5 months ago

I am so glad that you listed Wizards of Waverly Place in your list of watch-worthy programming-- I was starting to believe I was the only adult aware of this show's awesomness!! I brought it up at the last playgroup I attended and I think everyone there thought I was a freak. {Although I still do like Dr. Quinn. Maybe we can just agree to agree on Wizards!} ;)
ReplyDelete1. i already knew you were a big time nerdo.
ReplyDelete3. i agree
5. i am so stoked for my tomatoes this year in our garden!! we have a buttload!
7. i can tell when you are annoyed.
8. me too.