so it was march 28, and on top of that i was leaving to go out of town the next day and basically had about 1 hour of free time left to find and try a new recipe. luckily, we had planned foreign food night for family home evening at church on monday, so i needed to take some dish to share and it had to be foreign. my mind went to a friend's blog (thanks kate!) and her "hummus: nothing easier" post. hummus is foreign. hummus is new. hummus it was. at first i didn't love it, but then i tried it with the naan and it was so good! the only thing i'd change in this recipe is to change the blender i used. it didn't "liquify" it as much as i hoped. but, it's still a keeper.
I Do Now
1 week ago

Sweeeeeeet! Yay for hummus :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm still working on getting it to be the right texture.. I've done it twice so far and both times, to get it to blend, I've had to add more and more lemon juice which makes it super zesty. One of these days I'll find the *perfect* recipe!
hummus eh?
ReplyDelete