Monday, March 22, 2010

march madness

i was trying to get a picture of avery and zoe to text to my mom for her birthday on friday, but zoe wasn't overly cooperative. so these will have to do. happy birthday to the best mom ever!



in other news, the buffalo grove singles branch was dissolved yesterday. it was strange. now we'll be joined with the schaumburg stake's singles branch. i have mixed emotions ... i think it could be great. i hope it is. we'll see, i guess.

and, my march madness basketball brackets went down the toilet this weekend. thank you, kansas and villanova.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Nat. I'm trying to decide at what kid age I was the best mom, and I really can't think of a time. I loved the pic you sent me on my birthday. All my grandbabies sang "Happy Birthday" to me, which made it just about the perfect day for me.

    ReplyDelete